Preparation: 20 minutes Cooking Time: 30 minutes Serves: 10-12 slices
2 cups almond flour
¼ cup linseed, sunflower & almond meal (LSA)
¼ cup of walnuts, roughly chopped
¼ teaspoon sea salt
¼ cup coconut flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
4 large eggs, separated
¼ cup coconut oil
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar (ACV)
1 zucchini, grated
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Blend almond flour, LSA and salt in a large bowl. Sift in coconut flour and baking powder and add walnuts.
3. Separate eggs and whisk whites well. Add to the bowl with separately whisked yolks.
4. Add the melted oil and ACV and mix thoroughly.
5. Stir through zucchini and scoop into a greased bread tin and bake for 30 minutes, or until ready.
6. Cool, slice into 12 serves & enjoy!