Preparation: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 5 minutes
125 g good quality dark eating chocolate, chopped (70 – 85 % cocoa solids) I used Lindt 80 %
125 ml coconut milk
1. Chop the chocolate finely.
2. Pour the coconut milk in a pot over a medium heat and simmer until just before boiling – do not boil.
3. Remove the pot from the heat.
4. Add the chocolate to the coconut cream.
5. Stand for 3 minutes without stirring.
6. Stir gently until smooth after 2 minutes and then cover the cupcakes with the chocolate ganach.