Preparation time: 30 minutes Cooking Time: 15 minutes Serves: 4
300g peas, fresh or frozen
1 bunch rocket
350 goats cheese
8 tablespoons olive oil
6 tablespoons parsley
2 cloves garlic
salt and pepper to season
1. Wash and trim the asparagus, cutting off the woody ends, and blanch in plenty of boiling, salted water for about 15 minutes. Drain, leave to cool slightly and cut into pieces at an angle.
2. Blanch the peas in boiling, salted water for about 5 miutes. Drain and leave to cool.
3. Wash the rocket and spin dry.
4. Peel the garlic and press into the olive oil. Add the herbs, salt and plenty of pepper and puree finely with an electric hand blender. Leave to stand for 5 minutes.
5. Mix the asparagus, peas and rocket and divide between 4 plates. Scatter with spoonfuls of goat's cheese and serve drizzled with the garlic and herb dressing.