4 handfuls mixed green leaves (endive, chicory, rocket, beetroot leaves, radicchio)
1/2 cup walnut halves
250g haloumi cheese
4 beetroot bulbs, cooked and peeled
1 orange, peeled and segmented
1/4 cup olive oil
1 1/2 tbs lemon juice
1 1/2 tsp wholegrain mustard
1. Dry-roast walnuts in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat for 3-4 minutes, until lightly toasted. Set aside.
2. Cut haloumi into 8 slices. Fry for 2 minutes each side, until slightly golden and crisp on the edges.
3. Add to a large bowl, the mixed green leaves, quartered beetroot and orange.
4. Combine olive oil, lemon juice, mustard and cracked black pepper, and drizzle over salad. Mix salad and arrange of four serving plates.
5. Scatter with walnuts and add the haloumi on top of each serving plate.