Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 55 minutes
1/2 cup chia seeds
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup white sesame seeds
1/4 cup almond meal
1/4 cup of LSA*
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2 teaspoons freshly chopped herbs parsley, fresh oregano
1 cup water
1. Preheat the oven to 165C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Combine the seeds and almond meal in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients with 1 cup of water.
3. Pour the liquid mixture onto the seed mixture and stir until thick and combined.
4. Spread the mixture on the tray, pressing down using the back of a spoon, until it is 5 mm thick.
5. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven, cut into 20 crackers using a knife, flip them over and bake for another 25 minutes.
6. Cool completely on the tray. Serve with my homemade Chickpea Hummus.
7. Store in a sealed container for two weeks.
*LSA can be bought from health food stores or supermarkets
This recipe is inspired by Sarah Wilson.